Monday, December 14, 2009

MPM for Dec 14th 2009

Menu Plan Monday Pictures, Images and Photos

So I had planned to blog my heart out last week...HA HA...that didnt happen. Well and today I thought OMG I need to Menu Plan...so here it is. I really need to work on getting my act together...LOL

Mon Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup (chips if they are good..LOL)
Tue Chicken smothered in cream of mush soup mixed with sour cream topped with stove top stuffin and sweet potato fries....and our Dear Friends are coming over and bringing salad
Wed Hamburger Helper and green beans
Thu Ham loaf mashed potato's and corn
Fri...IDK something easy cause we have kids club and maybe a party there. <3

For more menu plan ideas check out http://orgjunkie.com/ for hundreds of other blogger with great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment