Sunday, February 14, 2010

MPM for Monday Feb 15 2010

Menu Plan Monday Pictures, Images and Photos

So in an effort to stay on track with my BUDGET MIND...LOL I went thru the freezer and came up with a list of what we have...So our next 2 weeks are planned out already! Here are 14 meals that we will be having over the next two weeks. I will decide in the mornings or the night before as to what we will have. That way I dont feel so closed in by NOT getting any grocery's for two more weeks (although we will get our boxes from Angel Food next Saturday and Im excited about them this is the first time I ordered them)
Here are the meals
1 Chicken Parm On Cor Meal
2 Salisbury Steaks
3 Chicken Corn Pie
4 Chicken Corn Noodle Soup
5 Ham Loaf
6 Spaghetti with meat balls
7 Cheese burger Meat loaf
8 Stuffed peppers
9 BBQ Pork Chops
10 Hot Dogs with baked beans
11 Hamburger Helper
12 Chicken Nuggets
13 Meat loaf
14 Breakfast (sausage and bacon in the freezer)

These are just the bases of the meals. I will add to them with fruit and veggies and a starch...cause I have a growing boy ya know...LOL (and a growing hubby for that matter)

For more great ideas on menu planning and organization tips go to http://orgjunkie.com/

Thanks for checkin out my plan for the next few days...Some sort of exciting blog to follow..Ill come up with something..IDK what yet..but you deserve better.
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment