Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Setting Goals for 2010

I saw this on another blog and fell in love with the idea. I am going to set some simple yet attanable goals for this year. We have so many projects going on around here that a list of goals would help get them done...I hope..LOL

2010 GOALS

*finish upstairs bathroom
*new back door and wood work in the family room
*finish upstairs hallways
*pay off small credit cards and then add that money to the BIG one
*stick to a grocery budget of $200.00 a week
*go to the gym at least 3 times a week to not only help loose weight but to help clear my mind of my daily stresses
*only go out to eat once a mth
*pay off Rogers truck in hopes of putting back towards a newer one
*get rid of the house phone and other things we have and do not need that are costing us mthly fees

I will revisit the list often and maybe add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment