Monday, May 24, 2010

MPM for the week of May 24 2010

MPM Pictures, Images and Photos

Hello! I have nothing really exciting on that requires a recipe for this week but Im just not feeling like cooking right now. Im in a funk! IDK..if its cause its nearing the end of the school year or because it is ending it and I dont have a full house of kids to watch like I thought I would before...UGH. Im worried about not being able to put enough back for pellets for our heat for next winter. MY BIG PLAN right now is to use only what we have in the freezer and cupboards for the next 2-3 weeks. I no we can do it! Its just a matter of doing it. I will need to order Angel Food for next mth the next time DH gets paid..but thats next mths groceries...IDK..maybe Im stressin and dont need to be. I keep telling DH that Woman do not stress by choice that its just something we do naturally. Hes not buying it...LOL
OK here we go with our simply menu plan for this week.

Mon- Smoked Sausage with sweet corn and fruit
Tue- Turkey Mignon (from Angel Food) noodles and peas
Wed- Baked Potato's with toppings and fruit
Thus- Scrambled Eggs, leftover potato's turned into home fries and sausage
Fri- Hamburger Helper
Sat- Spaghetti with meat sauce and a salad if I can get DH to run and get one because Im not going to the store!!! No way! ill get stuff we dont need.
Sun- OUT for lunch and then sandwiches for dinner

Thanks for taking the time to check out my Menu Plan for this week. Please stop by Org junkie for more great menus! Hundreds of them actually!

http://orgjunkie.com/

Take care
Jeanne

PS I do plan to blog about Angel Food this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment